ALARM SYSTEMS CANBERRA
At Adtech, we believe safety matters. That’s why we specialise in designing and installing a range of high-quality alarm and security systems for a number of industries and environments. We can install alarm and security systems for warehouses, factories, commercial offices, car parks, shopping centres, schools and other educational institutions. We also custom design residential alarm systems Canberra-wide to protect homes and valuable contents.
The Adtech process
With all inclusive access control systems and CCTV integration, we can design a brand new safety system or improve your existing security system. We can also incorporate biometrics, as well as card and wireless key entry and other encryption software to create the ultimate security system for your home or business.
Step 1 – Consider your budget and security requirements. Work out any industry or premise requirements and decide whether you want to build on your existing system or create something new.
Step 2 – Decide on the security requirements for your system. Do you require CCTV or intercom integration for your alarm system? Do you need to monitor and protect multiple properties? Do you require PIN access for staff members and if so, how many need access? Will you need to provide after-hours access or restrict access to certain hours of operation?
Step 3 – Contact Adtech so they can customise an alarm and security system for you. We will give you information about all of the components and security features we can include, such as:
• Alarm system and monitoring
• Motion detection sensors
• Card and fob readers
• Duress alarms
• Comprehensive management software
• CCTV and access control
• Wireless capability
• Remote access
• Uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
Why Invest In Our Alarm And Security Systems?
- Prevent unauthorised after-hours access
- Deter possible vandalism or breaking and entering attempts
- Integrate CCTV for alarm verification to prevent costly alarm responses
- Comply with legal obligations for your industry (financial, liquor, gaming etc.)
- Improve employee productivity and safety with integrated CCTV
- Stop theft with an audible alarm system
- Reduce access to high-risk areas or construction zones
- Provide evidence for legal cases and minimise compensation claims
- Create time-controlled access to your building to allow for flexible work arrangements
For more information or to get your quote, feel free to contact our team.
9:00am – 4:00pm
Monday – Friday
Closed public holidays.